Me-te-or – noun
1. A transient fiery streak in the sky produced by a meteoroid passing through the atmosphere
2. Any person or object that moves, progresses, becomes famous, etc., with spectacular speed.
3. Any atmospheric phenomenon
4. Also called a shooting star.
All-star - adj.
1. Consisting of those chosen as the best at their positions in a league all its own
2. Made up wholly of star performers: an all-star cast
3. One chosen for a team of star players.
Dictionary.com Unabridged (v 1.0.1)
Based on the Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2006.